Cruise Tours of Sliabh Liag Cliffs and Killybegs Harbour
Choose Your Cruise
- We have a fully licenced bar serving bottled beers, wines, spirits, soft drinks and snacks, and also have onboard catering for events and functions. We can serve a hot or cold buffet – your choice.
- Families are most welcome, so we offer child fares for under 16s, free drinks for over 65s and discounts for families of 4 or more. The boat is wheelchair accessible and your pets are also most welcome on board (providing they don’t interfere with other passengers.)
- Your wellbeing aboard The Sliabh Liag Allure is our top priority and we have indoor and outdoor seating as well as a spacious deck area for viewing the sights or just chilling out with a beer. There is a loud speaker system so you won’t miss out on the tour guide. And of course, being Ireland, we have made sure there is a plentiful supply of umbrellas and blankets on board should the weather turn.
Things You May See
- Sliabh Liag, Europe’s highest accessible sea cliffs are the signature sight of our tours and you will see them towering above us as you get up close to the many rocks, waterfalls, caves and sea stacks below in the sea. From shipwrecks and 18th century looters to smuggler caves, to the unique honour of 2 lighthouses in the same harbour, and the myths and legends of rock formations, you will hear all their stories from our local expert guides. View all sights
- Killybegs is a deep water harbour, which makes it accessible to the world’s largest cruise ships, and it’s always a day of celebration when one comes to town. What better time to be on the water and part of the welcoming flotilla.
- The Gulf Stream warms the waters of the Atlantic Ocean here, making them inviting to a range of permanent marine inhabitants as well as migratory species. Firm favourites are the dolphins, and you may be lucky enough to see them. It’s especially fun if they’ve finished fishing as that’s when they are at their most playful. Unfortunately, despite our best efforts, we can’t get these mammals onto the payroll, so we cannot guarantee you’ll see them, but we promise you, if they are in the bay, we’ll find them. View all wildlife